Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.jethatulsidas.com website and the jethatulsidas mobile application (the "Service") operated by jetha tulsidas & sons ltd ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your address, phone number, email address, etc..
Upon completion of payment for the products you wish to purchase, we will endeavour to deliver to your doorsteps as fast as possible. We aim to complete delivery within 72 hours.
Cancellations will not be possible if items have already been dispatched for delivery.
A Customer may cancel his order within 12 hours following the purchase by calling Jetha Tulsidas & sons Ltd, Customer Care on 4644005.
- For cancelled orders, the Customer will have to give the Order Confirmation Number when calling on 4644005 for processing of the cancellation. Jetha Tulsidas Ltd shall endeavor to reverse the payment back to his bank card account. For each cancelled order, the Customer will be charged a fee of 5% on the purchase amount.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns may be considered upon delivery by Jetha Tulsidas & sons ltd, and subject to the following conditions:
- The product delivered does not meet the customers’ expectations.
- If the Customer notes that the delivered items is damaged at the time of delivery.
- If there is a mismatch between the product ordered and the delivered one.
- For the conditions mentioned above:
- The Customer must not accept delivery and must immediately return the product(s) to delivery person.
- The Customer must present the Sales Invoice, and/or the Transaction Receipt and identification details (National ID or Passport).
Returns will be possible only upon presentation of a settled sales invoice. Sales invoice and delivery note will be delivered with goods delivery. Returns and exchange will only be possible at our physical store locations.
- Should the product be out of stock ,Jetha Tulsidas & Sons Ltd will immediately inform the customer by email or telephone and a full refund will be granted should Jetha Tulsidas & Sons Ltd be in possession of the payment.
- The Customer understands that delivery of the ordered items shall occur only at locations within the Mauritian territory limits excluding Rodrigues and other Outer Islands.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the proper acknowledgement of its source.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Jetha Tulsidas & Sons Ltd.
Jetha Tulsidas & Sons Ltd. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Jetha Tulsidas & Sons Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.